Village green with play area maintained by the council.
Description: 1.23 ha land off Stones Lane. Refer Land Registry title XYZ123
Location: Northwest of Harwich Road on the junction with the B1022
Owner/custodian: Village Green portfolio holder on behalf of the Parish Council
Date of acquisition: 1876
Cost of acquisition: Gifted
Present use: publicly accessible land with children's play area maintained by a Playground Committee.