Asset register

As part of our Transparency Code obligations we publish a list of the council's land and building assets,

Parish Council Office

parish office
The Parish Council office attached to village hall

Description: Office building. Land owned by Great Demo Village Hall Charitable Trust.  
Location: Adjacent Village Hall in Rectory Road
Owner/custodian: Great Demo Parish Council
Date of acquisition: 1988
Cost of acquisition: £203,000
Present use: Used part-time by Parish Council Clerk and available for hire at other times.

Playing field

 

 

asset

Village green with play area maintained by the council.

Description: 1.23 ha land off Stones Lane. Refer Land Registry title XYZ123
Location: Northwest of Harwich Road on the junction with the B1022
Owner/custodian: Village Green portfolio holder on behalf of the Parish Council
Date of acquisition: 1876
Cost of acquisition: Gifted
Present use: publicly accessible land with children's play area maintained by a Playground Committee.